Softball Australia is pleased to advise that Janell Behrendt (female) and Mike Titheradge (male) will continue in their positions as Convenor of Selectors for the National Selection Panel.
Please refer to the National Selection Panel diagram for an overview of the structure.
Current appointment terms for the Open Men’s and Open Women’s selectors are through till end of September 2021.
However, current appointment terms for the U14/U16 Scouts and U18 Selectors for males and females will conclude shortly.
Therefore, Softball Australia is seeking to appoint the following positions, through till 30 September 2022:
- 2 x U18 Women’s Program Selectors – position description
- 4 x U14/U16 Women’s Program Scouts – position description
- 2 x U18 Men’s Program Selectors – position description
- 4 x U14/U16 Men’s Program Scouts – position description
Persons interested in being considered for these positions are required to:
- Submit a formal application using the Application Form, including member state endorsement and clear identification of which position the Scout/Selector is applying for
- Include a copy of their resume
- Include a short cover letter with reference to the key position criteria from the Position Description
Current appointees will be personally contacted and invited to reapply, via the process detailed above.
Applications must be submitted by COB Monday 27 July, via email to [email protected].