Softball Australia supports the right of people with a disability to be involved in all aspects of our sport, including full and active participation. In our ability to engage a range of non-traditional participants, including Indigenous communities, we look forward with confidence to more people with a disability actively participating in softball right across Australia.
Softball Australia is committed to increasing accessibility and opportunities for people with a disability to participate in softball.
- Disability inclusion in your club
- Benefits for your club
- Strategies to establish programs for people with a disability
- How does a club get started in involving people with a disability?
- Approach an organisation that supports people with a disability
- Key partnerships
- FAQs for athletes with an intellectual disability
- Case study
- Wheelchair softball