Softball Australia is seeking to appoint National Selectors for 2018/19 for both the women and men’s programs.
- Position Description – Women’s Program
- Position Description – Men’s Program
Persons interested in being considered for these positions are required to:
- Submit a formal application using the Application Form, including member state endorsement and clear identification of which position the selector is applying for.
- Include a copy of their resume
- Include a short cover letter with reference to the key position criteria from the Position Description.
Women’s Program – please send applications for the women’s program to High Performance Manager, Simone Wearne ([email protected]).
Men’s Program – please send applications for the men’s program to the National Events Manager, Shane Cantelmi ([email protected]).
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 5 October.
Softball Australia thank the previous group of selectors involved with our programs for their time and dedication over a two year period.