Softball Australia represents the interests of the 120,000 strong Softball community across Australia. We offer existing and potential sponsors many great sponsorship opportunities that will allow you to connect with our members, the wider Softball community and their friends and families.
We can customise a sponsorship program that meets your business objectives and fits with your budget and interests. Some of the opportunities available to you include sponsorship of:
- Softball Batter Up: our national junior recruitment program
- Softball Australia website, including specific sections of the website
- Our Australian representative teams: the Aussie Spirit, Aussie Steelers, Aussie Pride and Aussie Colts
- Gilley's Shield for Open Women
- John Reid Shield for Open Men
- Nox Bailey Shield for Under 19 Men
- Elinor McKenzie Shield for Under 19 Women
- Arthur Allsopp Shield for Under 17 Boys
- Esther Deason Shield for Under 17 Girls
National Events such as:
- Friendship Series
- International Challenge Series
- 2010 NZ Black Tour
- 2010 NZ White Sox Tour
- Player Awards at Australian Championships,including best batter, best pitcher, most valuable player and best rookie
Softball Australia Awards of Excellence. The Award categories include:
- Male Athlete of the Year
- Female Athlete of the Year
- Junior Male Athlete of the Year
- Junior Female Athlete of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- Statistician of the Year
- Association of the Year
- Umpire of the Year (Vivienne Triplett Award)
- Indigenous Athlete of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Spirit Award
- Special events, including the Awards of Excellence Dinner
Our umpiring, coaching and scoring programs, including:
- Awards linked to their selection and performance at national and international events or their contribution to national programs
- Scholarships for junior and upcoming umpires, coaches and scorers from rural and remote areas or social disadvantage, linked to their professional development and accreditation.
Indigenous Softball Program, including:
- Indigenous Community Carnivals. Many indigenous communities run Softball carnivals and there are opportunities to support an agreed number of these carnivals.
- Scholarships for Indigenous players to allow them to participate in Softball Australia clinics, development programs and events
- Softball Australia, which we run for players, coaches and officials in conjunction with Member States and Associations. Many of the participants in these clinics will be young players, coaches and officials.
Contact us to discuss a sponsorship program that's right for you.