Softball Australia is pleased to announce the coaches and support staff for the upcoming Japan Cup:
- Head Coach – Laing Harrow
- Assistant Coach – Kerrie Porter
- Battery Coach – Mel Roche
- Team Manager – Jacqui Dunn
- Video Analysis – Tony Mackie
- Physiotherapist – Kathy Mitchell
- Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement – Dee Anderson
- High Performance Manager – Simone Wearne
The Japan Cup is scheduled to take place in Takasaki from 2-4 November with the Aussie Spirit taking on hosts, Japan, United States and Chinese Taipei.
The team will depart for a pre-tournament camp in Ota City on 27 October.
Please note: The above coaches have been appointed for the Japan Cup only. Due to injury, Sandra Holden (Qld) has been added to the roster.